Bobby Moore T Shirt
Love The Game promise to donate £5 from every Bobby Moore T Shirt sale to Cancer Research UK.
You can also donate your own chosen amount here.
Moore was the captain of the England team that won the 1966 World Cup and was, in the eyes of Pele, the greatest defender he had ever played against. Devastatingly, aged only 51, Moore’s life was cut short by cancer on 24 February 1993. This unique T Shirt charts his career by featuring the city of each club Bobby Moore played for.
West Ham (544)
San Antonio Thunder (24)
T Shirt Description
- A classic football inspired T Shirt for everyday wear
- Fitted, crew neck T Shirt
- 100% organic, ring-spun combed cotton
- Designed in the UK by football fans
- Manufactured and printed in the UK
- Shipping in 48hrs worldwide
|Xtra Large (XL)||43/44"|
|Double XL (XXL)||45/47"|
|Triple XL (XXXL)||47/49"|